Learn French using a business training budget.
- Use your budget to part or fully subsidise your French lessons with Alpine French School
- We find out your budget entitlement and then organise your training grant for you.
- We will submit your application and liaise with the training budget organisation through to approval and payment.
- Employees on French employment contracts (including seasonal contracts/CDD)
- French business owners/company directors
- Some international students
If you are registered as a French Auto-Entrepreneur, you should be eligible for a training budget which can cover up to 100% of the cost of your French studies with Alpine French School. Your entitlement starts from the calendar year following the year of your first declaration.
French business owners/company directors
If you are have your own French registered business and pay social charges in France, you should be eligible for a training budget which can cover up to 100% of the cost of learning French with Alpine French School. Your entitlement starts from the calendar year after you first set up your company.
- We offer tailor-made Professional Training Courses from 15h-150h depending on your level, objectives and budget entitlement.
- Please contact us for more information or to receive a quote.
- Our prices depend on the chosen course and your budget entitlement.
Students must have achieved the level below the stated level on the CECR scale. For example, to start a B2 course (upper-intermediate) students must have achieved a level B1 (intermediate).
All of our language training programmes aim to improve your level of French in order for you to communicate and work in French more easily. We evaluate and carry out a Needs Analysis before the start of each training course so that the detailed objectives for the training course can be decided in detail.
Length of course:
The number of hours in your course will depend on the budget that you are entitled to. The length of your course will be determined by the number of hours in your course and the rhythm in which you would like to study. For example, it is possible to do a 15h Intensive French course in one week or to do 1h per week of individual lessons for 15 weeks. This is explained in more detail below and our training budget department will work with you to find a suitable course for you.
From the time your first enquiry to the start of your course, you need to allow 4-6 weeks for the training budget application to be processed. It is often possible to start more quickly than this but this depends on the organisation financing your training course
Please see below for our various different pricing formulae. If you don’t see a suitable training course, please contact us as we can almost always find a solution!
You can read more about our teaching methods here.
Before the start of your course, in order to confirm that the course you are embarking on is suitable for you, you will do a pre-course evaluation which will give a starting level.
If you are using your CPF to finance your training course, you will do an official certified Bright Language Test at the end of your course. For all other students, an informal assessment will be arranged at the end of your course to measure progression if required.
You will receive 2 opportunities to evaluate our services, the first after 5 hours of training and the second at the end of your course.
- We had 205 students take a professional training course with us to learn French which represents 5122 hours of training!
- 22 students took the Bright Language Test to gain a certification
- 2 students progressed by 2 points on the CECR Scale, 8 students progressed by 3 points, 2 students progressed by 2 points, 8 students progressed by 1 point.
- 95% were completely happy with their training course.
- See the full results of our customer satisfaction survey here
The Bright Language Test is an adaptive test and gives each student a level on the CECR scale.
Our school premises is accessible for wheelchair users. We have a protocole in place for disabled students and our staff are trained in welcoming and catering for disabled clients. Please contact us for more information so that we can give you personalised advice taking into account your personal situation. Read more here
1: 2000€ (25h private lessons + 15h e-learning)
2: 1300€ (17h private lessons, 33h e-learning)
3: Tailor-made according to your level, objectives and budget entitlement
1: 1000€: 10h private lessons, 4 telephone lessons, Test Bright Language
2: 1000€: 10h private lessons, 10h e-learning, Test Bright Language
3: 1500€: 15h private lessons, 8 telephone lessons, Test Bright Language
4: 1500€: 17h private lessons, 13h e-learning, Test Bright Language
5: 2000€: 20h private lessons, 10 telephone lessons, Test Bright Language
6: 2000€: 20h private lessons, 6 telephone lessons, 10h e-learning, Test Bright Language
7: 2500€: 25h private lessons, 12 telephone lessons, Test Bright Language
8: 2500€: 25h private lessons, 8 telephone lessons, 10h e-learning, Test Bright Language
1: 1500€: 14h Private lessons via Skype/Zoom + 8 telephone lessons + unlimited access to our new e-learning platform for one month + Test Bright Language
2: 1500€: 18h Private lessons via Skype/Zoom + unlimited access to our new e-learning platform for one month + Test Bright Language
We offer a range of Professional Training Programmes according to your level and objectives. Please click on your level below to see more information about the content of your training programme….