Summer Camp Activities on our French Summer Programme
Lively sporting, cultural and social activities are an essential part of a language summer camp and our region offers a fantastic choice, so you will never be bored! Afternoon and weekend activities are run by our qualified activity coordinators.
Activities on our French Summer Programme include:
- 10-17 year olds on our French Day Camp or our French Residential Camp take part in our Adventure Activity programme which includes an amazing range of great activities – never a dull moment! Every afternoon during the week students take part in a 2-week rolling adventure activity programme including activities such as white-water rafting, canyoning, tree-top adventure park, climbing, mountain biking and much more!
- 5-10 year olds on our French Day Camp programme take part in our Discovery and Creativity programme which allows them to sample a wide range of activities such as summer sledging, horse-riding, archery, creative arts, hiking, tennis, horse-riding, swimming, water games & much more!
- In addition to these programmes, during free-time periods, evenings and weekends, there are many additional activities on offer in the local area……
- Local activities: Morzine often organises local activities, concerts and events. We take campers along to interesting and fun events. A popular one is a cheese-rolling race or an arts contest where you have to make a sculpture out of crates in the Tourist Office Square.
- Evening activities on our Residential French Summer Programme are organised for our students. The exact activities are confirmed with the students when they arrive and depending on the activities organised in the local area each week. Some examples of possible activities are: casino nights, ice-hockey, teenage discos, family fortunes, karaoke, just dance, pictionary. Students help our activity leaders select the activities that they most want to do at the start of the week!
Please see our sample summer camp programmes for more details: