Can we help?
+33 (0) 4 50 79 08 38
We all speak English and French!Send an emailBook Now
Why not visit Morzine during the next half-term holiday and enjoy learning French as well as enjoying the great mountain activities that Morzine has to offer!
New, this year (2021 – 2022), we offer family French day camps in the school holidays : October half-term, Christmas & New Year, February half-term and Easter. Travel differently with your children and enjoy the perfect mix of shared experiences, enjoying activities in the mountains and learning the language of Molière !
Our Junior October half-term Camp will be running from 25th October to Friday 29th October 2021. A great way for children and teenagers, aged 5 to 17, to enjoy something educational and great fun during their break from school! Our adult courses will run at the same time as the junior courses.
• Mornings: 15 hours of fun educational lessons: 320€
• Full Days with Adventure PLUS (10-17 yr olds): 9h00-17h30 including morning lessons and afternoon Adventure PLUS activities: 615€
• Full Days with Adventure (6-10 yr olds): 9h-17h30 including morning lessons and afternoon Adventure activities: 505€
• Optional Private French Tuition (3 x 45 minute lessons): 140€
• Adult French Intensive Courses (15 hours of group tuition): 300€
• Adult French Super Intensive Courses (15 hours of group tuition + 5 x 1h private lessons): 580€
• Family accommodation from 500€
• 2 bedroom apartment 900€
. Budget accommodation from 350€
Being in September and easing into interseason work, the AFS team wanted to reflect on summer 2022, and what a summer it has been! Following our extremely successful juniors summer day camp, adult intensive group courses as well as weeklies and private lessons , we are pleased to have…Continue Reading
In other words, how to binge watch Netflix while immersing yourself in the French language at the same time! Gone are the days where you sit around all day feeling guilty after having just binged 3 seasons of your favourite show. Aside from learning French with us in a classroom…Continue Reading
Winter is over and the inter-season is finally here! So why not take this down time to enrol in one of our French group courses this spring. Have a look through our online booking system below for all the courses, days and times available: https://bookeo.com/alpine_french_school Face-to-face group courses…Continue Reading
If you’re keen to work on your French this winter, Alpine French School is running group courses for seasonnaires and locals. You can possibly get your course funded by the government if you are on a French contract and your manager approves this. The deadline to apply for the funding…Continue Reading