Can we help?
+33 (0) 4 50 79 08 38
We all speak English and French!Send an emailBook Now
Why not visit Morzine during the next half-term holiday and enjoy learning French as well as enjoying the great mountain activities that Morzine has to offer!
New, this year (2021 – 2022), we offer family French day camps in the school holidays : October half-term, Christmas & New Year, February half-term and Easter. Travel differently with your children and enjoy the perfect mix of shared experiences, enjoying activities in the mountains and learning the language of Molière !
Our Junior October half-term Camp will be running from 25th October to Friday 29th October 2021. A great way for children and teenagers, aged 5 to 17, to enjoy something educational and great fun during their break from school! Our adult courses will run at the same time as the junior courses.
• Mornings: 15 hours of fun educational lessons: 320€
• Full Days with Adventure PLUS (10-17 yr olds): 9h00-17h30 including morning lessons and afternoon Adventure PLUS activities: 615€
• Full Days with Adventure (6-10 yr olds): 9h-17h30 including morning lessons and afternoon Adventure activities: 505€
• Optional Private French Tuition (3 x 45 minute lessons): 140€
• Adult French Intensive Courses (15 hours of group tuition): 300€
• Adult French Super Intensive Courses (15 hours of group tuition + 5 x 1h private lessons): 580€
• Family accommodation from 500€
• 2 bedroom apartment 900€
. Budget accommodation from 350€
If you have never skied before and are looking to spend a holiday, or perhaps a season in the french alps, you have a lot to think about. From what clothes you need, how many layers to put on, to equipment and overall fitness, the experience is definitely a new…Continue Reading
Advent calendars – les calendriers de l’Avent French children open Advent Calendars like in many other countries during the month of December leading up to Christmas. Postcards from Père Noël Letters from French kids to Father Christmas always receive a response from Santa. Since 1962, France has had a…Continue Reading
Winter Bucket list Why visit Morzine this winter? The question should be, why NOT visit Morzine this winter? With one of the largest ski areas in Europe on its doorstep, Morzine is a gorgeous alpine town that still functions year round while welcoming huge amounts of international tourists each Winter…Continue Reading
Being in September and easing into interseason work, the AFS team wanted to reflect on summer 2022, and what a summer it has been! Following our extremely successful juniors summer day camp, adult intensive group courses as well as weeklies and private lessons , we are pleased to have…Continue Reading