Can we help?
+33 (0) 4 50 79 08 38
We all speak English and French!Send an emailBook Now
Why not visit Morzine during the next half-term holiday and enjoy learning French as well as enjoying the great mountain activities that Morzine has to offer!
New, this year (2021 – 2022), we offer family French day camps in the school holidays : October half-term, Christmas & New Year, February half-term and Easter. Travel differently with your children and enjoy the perfect mix of shared experiences, enjoying activities in the mountains and learning the language of Molière !
Our Junior October half-term Camp will be running from 25th October to Friday 29th October 2021. A great way for children and teenagers, aged 5 to 17, to enjoy something educational and great fun during their break from school! Our adult courses will run at the same time as the junior courses.
• Mornings: 15 hours of fun educational lessons: 320€
• Full Days with Adventure PLUS (10-17 yr olds): 9h00-17h30 including morning lessons and afternoon Adventure PLUS activities: 615€
• Full Days with Adventure (6-10 yr olds): 9h-17h30 including morning lessons and afternoon Adventure activities: 505€
• Optional Private French Tuition (3 x 45 minute lessons): 140€
• Adult French Intensive Courses (15 hours of group tuition): 300€
• Adult French Super Intensive Courses (15 hours of group tuition + 5 x 1h private lessons): 580€
• Family accommodation from 500€
• 2 bedroom apartment 900€
. Budget accommodation from 350€
Summer in the mountains is a completely different holiday experience to your normal all inclusive beach holiday, in fact, it’s better! Imagine – gorgeous views surrounding you, long days in the sun spent swimming in Alpine lakes or exploring the mountains on foot or bike, and finishing the day with…Continue Reading
On Saturday 15th July the Tour de France will arrive in Morzine. The Tour will depart from Annemasse on Saturday morning and head towards Samoëns. From there, the riders will have to conquer the winding road to the Col de Joux Plane, at 1691 m altitude, that separates the valleys…Continue Reading
Our ‘Family Camp’ is one of our most popular options for parents and children to study with us during the summer season, but it’s also the option that we get asked the most questions about! So we thought we’d put together a quick blog for the ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ and…Continue Reading
Summer 2022 feels like a long time ago, especially now we have snow in Morzine. But what a Summer it was! Our Summer Camp kicked off with a busy week as Morzine hosted the starting stage of Le Tour de France and the bi-annual Harley Day’s Festival. We managed…Continue Reading