Concerned about the Coronavirus? Contact us to discuss our new FREE CANCELLATION POLICY & book with peace of mind Contact Us
We are pleased to announce that we will be open in summer 2020 in accordance to government guidelines in relation to the Covid-19 epidemic.
We have put into place a sanitary and security protocol and have made several changes to our organisation:
- Students are advised to wear a mask and masks will be provided if students do not have their own
- Our teachers will wear masks or visors
- Our premises will be fully and regularly cleaned and disinfected. Our classrooms will be disinfected after each lesson
- Hand sanitizer is available upon entering the school and in every room
- We have had plexi-glass screens installed at our reception and staff will wear masks or visors.
- Our WC facilities have been updated with paper hand towel dispensers, no-touch opening bins and additional hand sanitizer in addition to soap dispensers.
- Although lessons will return to our school premises by 1st July 2020, if students prefer to continue their lessons via Skype/Zoom, then this remains possible, even for group lessons.
Why our Weekly Group Lessons?
Our weekly group lessons are the perfect way to improve your French this summer. Lessons take place in small groups to ensure student engagement and a range of activities and the perfect opportunity to practise French in a safe environment where you feel comfortable to have a go, make mistakes and progress! Our courses focus on speaking, listening and pronunciation skills with lots of interactive and conversational activities. Our native speaker, qualified and experienced teachers carefully select activities that are suitable for the level, objectives and interests of their students. You will learn to use your French language in real-life situations.
We run courses for all levels from beginner to upper intermediate so you will be placed in a group with students of a similar level to yourself. These courses are great for working on your French in a sociable environment, ideal if you are living and/or working in the area.
If you are employed on a French contract, if you have your own French business or if you are an auto-entrepreneur, you should be eligible for a training budget to cover the cost of your lessons. Please remember you need to apply in advance should you wish to use a budget to finance your lessons.
Summer 2020 Course Dates and Times:
30th June – 3rd September 2020
Days & Times:
- Beginner: 13h-14h30
- Elementary 13h-14h30
- Lower Intermediate 13h-14h30
- Intermediate 13h-14h30
* Times are subject to change, please contact us if you wish to book this course but can’t do these times
Click here to read more about our French weekly group courses this summer.
Or contact us to enquire or book your place.
- October 20th, 2020
We were fortunate to be able to run French Summer camps in 2020 despite Covid complicating international travel. Life in Morzine, like elsewhere in the world, has changed in the last 6 months. However because the majority of Morzine’s activities take place outdoors, we are very lucky that life has…Continue Reading
- October 12th, 2020
Super Intensive French Courses If you have time in November, why not give your French a real boost before the winter season? Speaking French may be more important than ever this winter with the likely increase in the number of French tourists! Take a Super Intensive course and you’ll really…Continue Reading
- September 29th, 2020
Zoom & Skype Lessons We are happy to offer Zoom or Skype lessons at a reduced rate of 45€ per lesson if you book a block of 10 x 1h lessons. While you may be able to find cheaper online lessons, we take great pride in the quality of our…Continue Reading
- August 30th, 2020
Most of us have more time in the autumn inter-season to do things like work on our French before the winter season. Alpine French School is offering a range of courses to suit all levels, budgets and availability. Read on for more information and don’t hesitate to contact us by…Continue Reading