We are pleased to announce that we will be open in summer 2020 in accordance to government guidelines in relation to the Covid-19 epidemic.
We have put into place a sanitary and security protocol and have made several changes to our organisation:
- Students are advised to wear a mask and masks will be provided if students do not have their own
- Our teachers will wear masks or visors
- Our premises will be fully and regularly cleaned and disinfected. Our classrooms will be disinfected after each lesson
- Hand sanitizer is available upon entering the school and in every room
- We have had plexi-glass screens installed at our reception and staff will wear masks or visors.
- Our WC facilities have been updated with paper hand towel dispensers, no-touch opening bins and additional hand sanitizer in addition to soap dispensers.
- Although lessons will return to our school premises by 1st July 2020, if students prefer to continue their lessons via Skype/Zoom, then this remains possible, even for group lessons.
Why our Weekly Group Lessons?
Our weekly group lessons are the perfect way to improve your French this summer. Lessons take place in small groups to ensure student engagement and a range of activities and the perfect opportunity to practise French in a safe environment where you feel comfortable to have a go, make mistakes and progress! Our courses focus on speaking, listening and pronunciation skills with lots of interactive and conversational activities. Our native speaker, qualified and experienced teachers carefully select activities that are suitable for the level, objectives and interests of their students. You will learn to use your French language in real-life situations.
We run courses for all levels from beginner to upper intermediate so you will be placed in a group with students of a similar level to yourself. These courses are great for working on your French in a sociable environment, ideal if you are living and/or working in the area.
If you are employed on a French contract, if you have your own French business or if you are an auto-entrepreneur, you should be eligible for a training budget to cover the cost of your lessons. Please remember you need to apply in advance should you wish to use a budget to finance your lessons.
Summer 2020 Course Dates and Times:
30th June – 3rd September 2020
Days & Times:
- Beginner: 13h-14h30
- Elementary 13h-14h30
- Lower Intermediate 13h-14h30
- Intermediate 13h-14h30
* Times are subject to change, please contact us if you wish to book this course but can’t do these times
Click here to read more about our French weekly group courses this summer.
Or contact us to enquire or book your place.
- June 23rd, 2021
New from December 2021, Alpine French School is offering a little extra to help students. Meditation is renowned nowadays for many things: Reducing stress Increasing focus and concentration Increasing creativity Helping to balance emotions Reducing pain or perception of pain Reducing anxiety and improving self-esteem Reducing depression Increasing memory Some…Continue Reading
- June 22nd, 2021
If you are taking lessons with us and using government funding to finance your lessons, we wanted to warn you of a serious scam taking place at the moment and give you advice on what to do. The scam targets the CPF which is a fund that can be used by employed and self-employed people…Continue Reading
- June 10th, 2021
If you want to travel to France from the UK this summer, read on to find all of the necessary information to make your trip as smooth as possible. Current quarantine rules From 9th June, fully vaccinated Brits can holiday in France this summer with no need to quarantine upon…Continue Reading
- June 6th, 2021
We are so pleased to finally be able to welcome you back to our language school as of June. If you’re keen to work on your French in a group environment, here are the details of our upcoming group courses over the next 10 weeks. JUNE INTENSIVE COURSES (15 hours…Continue Reading