Concerned about the Coronavirus? Contact us to discuss our new FREE CANCELLATION POLICY & book with peace of mind Contact Us
With only a few weeks until the lifts open in Morzine for winter 2014/2015, we can start to get excited about the season ahead. Below is a list of just some of the best local events already planned for the season ahead. For more details on any of these events, get in touch.
The Grande Odyssee – 10th to 21st January 2015
- Europe’s largest husky dog race is a great spectacle to witness. Competitors of mushers and dogs will cross fourteen ski resorts in the Savoie region of the Alps. For more details, visit the Grande Odyssee website.
Drop Zone – 7th February 2015
- The Palais de Sport becomes a nightclub on the 7th of February as 800 people flock to Morzine to see many electronic bands and DJ’s laying down beats throughout the night. Find out more here.
Rock the Race Tour – 8th February 2015
- This is a slalom ski race that is open to adults over the age of 18 years old. Contact ESF Morzine or the Tremplin Bar to register for this competition which has a 20€ entry fee. Like the Facebook page to stay up-to-date.
Valentines Day Dinner – 14th February 2015
- Want to do something out of the ordinary this Valentines Day? The Mont Chery Telecabine in Les Gets is opening the lift for the evening on the 14th of February. The cabins will be decorated to give a cosy feel, and couples can enjoy a three-course meal on the move! Each course will be served as you pass through the lift station.
Rock the Pistes Festival – 14th to 21st March 2014
- This is an event not to miss. With many international pop and rock acts, playing on two different stages on the mountain, good times are inevitable. Bands already confirmed include Pete Doherty’s Babyshambles, Ben L’Oncle and The Klaxons. Get the scoop here.
- March 23rd, 2020
We are all experiencing a situation that we could never have imagined with the worldwide pandemic of the new Coronavirus Covid-19. Most of us around the world are now either on lockdown or self-isolating or social distancing but whatever term you use to describe it and whichever the specific measures…Continue Reading
- March 20th, 2020
The world is going through an unprecedented crisis at this current time with the pandemic of Covid-19 which has turned our worlds upside down…. We are all adapting to new routines, some of us are on lockdown, some of us are in quarantine, some of us are self-isolating and around…Continue Reading
- January 31st, 2020
What’s new for 2020! Juniors: At Alpine French School, we are continually striving to improve our service and offer new products to our customers. For our Junior Summer Camps, we have a new premises in the centre of Morzine which is a local primary school during the academic year, a perfect building in…Continue Reading
- January 18th, 2020
Would you like to ensure that your child’s level of English is good enough to potentially study in England for higher education? Would you like something to prove your child’s level of English since they have been schooled in France? Children with English-speaking parents who are educated in France…Continue Reading