Can we help?
+33 (0) 4 50 79 08 38
We all speak English and French!Send an emailBook Now
Travel to France:
– The UK is currently on France’s ‘orange’ list
– This means you’ll need to provide proof that you’ve received both vaccines (the NHS app is acceptable) at least 2 weeks before you travel
– You’ll also need to provide a negative antigen test taken 48 hours before departure OR a PCR no older than 72 hours before travel.
– The children of fully-vaccinated parents aged 11 and under can also travel without being vaccinated themselves, but they must also take an antigen test and return a negative result 48 hours before departure.
Return to the UK:
– France is on the UK’s ‘amber’ list at present
– This means you’ll need to take a COVID-19 test before leaving France for your return to the UK. Morzine has the capability to provide both PCR and antigen tests, more on that below.
– You’ll quarantine for 10 days and take 2 further tests on your return to the UK. You can pay for an extra test to do a test and release for a shorter quarantine.
Before you travel back to England you must:
On arrival in England you must:
You can read the full information here about travel to and from the UK: https://www.gov.uk/
Testing Facilities in Morzine:
PCR Tests (valid for 72h)
The nurse at the medical centre in Morzine offers tests without advance appointment, Monday to Friday, 8am – 8.30am and 5pm – 5.45pm. You do not have to have symptoms to access these tests, making them good for travel. Currently, test results are being returned within 24 hours. Should demand for PCR tests increase, capacity can also increase.
* The cost for these tests to UK travellers will be confirmed ASAP! (Again, if you have this info, please let us know!)
Travel is more straightforward between most EU countries. Please check individual country information to be sure if tests are required in addition to proof of vaccination.
Let’s talk about Morzine’s annual Harley Days… Nestled in the heart of the French Alps, the quaint town of Morzine has, over the years, transformed into a roaring haven for motorcycle enthusiasts. The history of Harley Days in Morzine is a journey marked by the thunderous rumble of thousands of…Continue Reading
Valentine’s Day, known as “La Saint-Valentin” in French, is a day celebrated with love, romance, and affection across the globe. In France, this cherished occasion is not just a commercialized holiday but a deeply rooted cultural tradition that celebrates love in its myriad forms. The History The history of Valentine’s…Continue Reading
The picturesque town of Morzine, nestled in the French Alps, is set to become the epicenter of youthful skiing prowess as it hosts the Junior World Ski Championships in 2024. With its stunning mountainous landscapes and world-class ski facilities, Morzine provides the perfect backdrop for this exhilarating competition, where the…Continue Reading
February in Chamonix is a magical time, where the snow-covered landscapes come alive with a myriad of events and activities that cater to every taste. From thrilling sports events to romantic Valentine’s Day celebrations and culinary delights, this month has something for everyone. Let’s explore the exciting events and places…Continue Reading