Alpine French School is pleased to announce that we have passed our audit certification ‘Qualiopi’. It is recognition of our quality processes that we have been putting in place for several years.
Alpine French School is a government approved language training centre and all government training organisations have to take a quality certification . This audit looked at all of our processes and systems including:
- The information we provide about our courses, how to access our training courses and the results of our certification courses
- Our administrative systems
- Our enquiries team
- The application process for training budgets and what happens before you start your course.
- Our knowledge of the French training budget system and how we keep up to date with new laws and innovations in our field
- Our quality systems and how we strive to constantly improve our services
- The quality of our teaching staff, our teaching methods and materials
- How we look after our staff
- Our premises
- How we are set up to cater for students with disabilities
- How we work with our partners such as training budget organisations (OPCOs), Pôle Emploi and other government agencies
The audit took several months to prepare, refining our systems and collecting examples to show the auditors.
You can read more about the certification by clicking here.
What does this mean for our students?
Our certification means that students can be sure of the quality of any course that they take with us. Not only the quality of teaching, but the process surrounding their course from the moment they first contact our school to the end of their course with us.
This also means that students can finance their training courses using a government training budget including their CPF.
What is the Qualiopi certification ?
Qualiopi is the name given to the new National Quality Reference Scheme. This originated from the law of 5th September 2018 and the decree of 6th June 2019 aimed to recognise and certify professional training centres who prove themselves to offer a high quality service in every aspect of their business.
To learn more about the detailed criteria, please click here:
- January 13th, 2021
We are pleased to announce that bookings are now open for Summer 2021! We have been working hard to make our 2021 French Summer Camps better than ever before. 2020 was a difficult year and everyone deserves a great summer break in 2021…. A new activity programme including great adventure…Continue Reading
- January 8th, 2021
If you are here in Morzine for the winter and like many of us, you have some spare time on your hands, why not make good use of your time to work on your French! Alpine French School are running a variety of courses both at our school and online.…Continue Reading
- November 27th, 2020
We all have heavy hearts about the decisions made by the French government this last week to keep resorts, bars and restaurants closed until January 2021. The situation is complicated and we understand the decisions but these will have a huge impact on Morzine, the Alps and the ski industry.…Continue Reading
- November 19th, 2020
Alpine French School offers a range of services to help you negotiate the French system…..with our bilingual team of experienced staff, we are the perfect choice to help you! Carte de Séjour Applications With Brexit looming, many people need to apply for a Carte de Séjour to be able to…Continue Reading