Alpine French School are having an Open Day
Thursday 15th December
9am – 6pm
- Come and discover our French Courses and find the perfect course for you and your budget. Our courses start from 10€ per hour and we have lots of different courses running mornings, afternoons and evenings on a flexible or weekly basis. Choose from Private French Lessons, Shared-Private French Lessons, weekly Group French Lessons, Intensive French Courses, French Citizenship Preparation Courses and more!
- Learn about how to finance your training course using a government training budget
- Find out more about our flexible Budget French Lessons
- Bring proof that you work in Morzine to book on to one of our courses and save over 100€!
- Learn more about applying for French citizenship and the French test that you need to pass
- Have your French level evaluated for free
- Discover our e-learning solutions to complement our French courses
- Take a free French lesson to see what it’s all about. Book your place to ensure there is a space for you, or if you aren’t sure of your plans, you can just turn up!
11h-12h Elementary/Low Intermediate
- Refreshments available, enjoy a coffee or a glass of French wine.
- Come and meet the team! We all speak French and English and would love to meet you if you can come along.
We are located opposite the Tourist Office in Morzine, 10 Route de la Plagne, next to Banque Populaire and ‘Les Pivottes’. Parking is available in the underground car park at the Tourist Office, in the street, or park in the Palais de Sports car park and take the lift up into Morzine centre.
If you have any questions, you can email us on email@example.com or call 04 50 79 08 38 or just come along on 15th! We look forward to meeting you :)
- January 13th, 2021
We are pleased to announce that bookings are now open for Summer 2021! We have been working hard to make our 2021 French Summer Camps better than ever before. 2020 was a difficult year and everyone deserves a great summer break in 2021…. A new activity programme including great adventure…Continue Reading
- January 8th, 2021
If you are here in Morzine for the winter and like many of us, you have some spare time on your hands, why not make good use of your time to work on your French! Alpine French School are running a variety of courses both at our school and online.…Continue Reading
- December 16th, 2020
Are you an English speaking family living in France? If your children and teenagers are schooled in France, they may need a little helping hand with their English since their education is all conducted in French. If you are interested in giving their English a boost during the school holidays…Continue Reading
- December 11th, 2020
We are running French Clinics for children and teenagers during the Christmas and New Year holidays 2020 – 2021. These clinics or workshops are not traditional French Lessons. They are run by our qualified, native-speaker teachers who are experienced in French teaching for all levels and ages. During these clinics,…Continue Reading