Concerned about the Coronavirus? Contact us to discuss our new FREE CANCELLATION POLICY & book with peace of mind Contact Us
Alpine French School are having an Open Day
Thursday 15th December
9am – 6pm
- Come and discover our French Courses and find the perfect course for you and your budget. Our courses start from 10€ per hour and we have lots of different courses running mornings, afternoons and evenings on a flexible or weekly basis. Choose from Private French Lessons, Shared-Private French Lessons, weekly Group French Lessons, Intensive French Courses, French Citizenship Preparation Courses and more!
- Learn about how to finance your training course using a government training budget
- Find out more about our flexible Budget French Lessons
- Bring proof that you work in Morzine to book on to one of our courses and save over 100€!
- Learn more about applying for French citizenship and the French test that you need to pass
- Have your French level evaluated for free
- Discover our e-learning solutions to complement our French courses
- Take a free French lesson to see what it’s all about. Book your place to ensure there is a space for you, or if you aren’t sure of your plans, you can just turn up!
11h-12h Elementary/Low Intermediate
- Refreshments available, enjoy a coffee or a glass of French wine.
- Come and meet the team! We all speak French and English and would love to meet you if you can come along.
We are located opposite the Tourist Office in Morzine, 10 Route de la Plagne, next to Banque Populaire and ‘Les Pivottes’. Parking is available in the underground car park at the Tourist Office, in the street, or park in the Palais de Sports car park and take the lift up into Morzine centre.
If you have any questions, you can email us on email@example.com or call 04 50 79 08 38 or just come along on 15th! We look forward to meeting you :)
- October 20th, 2020
We were fortunate to be able to run French Summer camps in 2020 despite Covid complicating international travel. Life in Morzine, like elsewhere in the world, has changed in the last 6 months. However because the majority of Morzine’s activities take place outdoors, we are very lucky that life has…Continue Reading
- October 12th, 2020
Super Intensive French Courses If you have time in November, why not give your French a real boost before the winter season? Speaking French may be more important than ever this winter with the likely increase in the number of French tourists! Take a Super Intensive course and you’ll really…Continue Reading
- September 29th, 2020
Zoom & Skype Lessons We are happy to offer Zoom or Skype lessons at a reduced rate of 45€ per lesson if you book a block of 10 x 1h lessons. While you may be able to find cheaper online lessons, we take great pride in the quality of our…Continue Reading
- August 30th, 2020
Most of us have more time in the autumn inter-season to do things like work on our French before the winter season. Alpine French School is offering a range of courses to suit all levels, budgets and availability. Read on for more information and don’t hesitate to contact us by…Continue Reading