- have a permanent social security number for at least 1 year
- have worked on a contract under your permanent number (even if it’s a couple of years back).
- Tailor-made courses adapted to your personal needs and objectives
- French native speaker teachers who are fully trained in teaching expats and can adapt to your style of learning
- Face-to-face (outside lockdown restrictions) or Skype/ zoom sessions focusing on speaking practise.
- May 3rd, 2021
If you are looking for an alternative to other Morzine holiday clubs for this summer, then read on….. Why are Alpine French School Summer Activity & Language Camps the right fit for your children this summer? The basics: Specially designed for expat children and teenagers living in the Vallée d’Aulps…Continue Reading
- April 27th, 2021
The Fête du Travail always falls on 1st May and is a bank holiday in France, like in many countries around the world. This was first celebrated in France in the late 18th century. In America, the equivalent is Labor Day and this was first celebrated on Tuesday 5th Septembre…Continue Reading
- April 14th, 2021
I don’t think any of us still expected Covid to be interrupting our travel plans over 1 year on……yet here we are approaching summer 2021 with continued travel restrictions and uncertainty about travel. Each country is dealing with the situation differently and travel restrictions are likely to vary from country…Continue Reading
- March 26th, 2021
Conversation Classes on Zoom Being able to have a conversation in French is most people’s number one motivation to take lessons. Get all the tools you need in just 2 x 5 hour modules! Module 1 : The Conversation Toolbox Regardless of your level, there are tools that you need before…Continue Reading