Concerned about the Coronavirus? Contact us to discuss our new FREE CANCELLATION POLICY & book with peace of mind Contact Us
So the sun is still shining and the streets are quiet. There’s no noise from Harley Davidson’s or Rally cars. Most restaurants and shops are closed, or packing away…….. so what do we do now? Why not actually do what you’d said you do last inter-season, and the one before that. Learn French with the Alpine French School?
There couldn’t be a better time, could there? I know it’s lovely outside, but it’s also lovely in the French School and so are all the teachers and the rest of the team.
The Alpine French School have so many different options/ lesson packages to offer which means the French lessons are tailored to your level of the French language, therefore you will never feel out of your depth and everyone in your group will be at the same level so you can help each other as well as learn from each other.
You can chose from:
Intensive French Courses
The main aim of our Intensive French courses is for students to improve their ability to communicate in French in a short period of time.
- Here’s an example of what to expect.
- Work on relevant vocabulary & pronunciation to increase your ability with the French language
- Available for all levels
- 10h-20h per week (depending on the season) and your choice: 2h-4h per day, 5 days each week
- Learn through conversation as we ensure our groups are inclusive
- Small groups
- Native French-speaker teachers
Private French Lessons
Focus on learning and improving your French one to one with specific goals in mind. The Alpine French School teachers will tailor your lessons around your choice of target goals you set.
- Focus on learning and improving your French with specific goals in mind that you can set
- Choose which skills you would like to focus on
- Suits students with inflexible working hours
- We will adjust our teaching style to suit your personal learning style to ensure you get optimum results from your one to one French lessons
- A very efficient way to make fast progress
- Available for all levels
- Choose from 1-hour, 1.5-hour or 2-hour lessons
- We record your lesson, therefore you can access your lesson at anytime you wish to practice or re-visit a particular session.
Super Intensive French Course
We also offer Super Intensive Courses, but these are only available in July and August.
For further information please contact us with any questions. Don’t hesitate. Winter will be here before you know it!
- May 28th, 2020
We are pleased to announce that we will be open in summer 2020 in accordance to government guidelines in relation to the Covid-19 epidemic. We have put into place a sanitary and security protocol and have made several changes to our organisation: Students are advised to wear a mask…Continue Reading
- May 22nd, 2020
Getting ready for Summer! Alpine French School is pleased to announce that we have received government authorisation to open for Summer 2020 and to run our Adult French Courses this summer and also our French Summer Camps :) Social distancing and extra sanitary measures have been put in place to…Continue Reading
- April 28th, 2020
2020 is a strange year so far….it started off ok but with the distant news of a new Coronavirus and within 3 months, our worlds were turned upside down. With a large part of the world’s population in lockdown or quarantine, we have had to adapt to new working conditions,…Continue Reading
- April 21st, 2020
Zoom French Online Lessons Alpine French School has been teaching French via Skype for years but since the lockdown because of Coronavirus around the world, more and more online platforms have become popular. Our teachers have been trying various different online platforms during their online French courses for adults and…Continue Reading