Concerned about the Coronavirus? Contact us to discuss our new FREE CANCELLATION POLICY & book with peace of mind Contact Us
So the sun is still shining and the streets are quiet. There’s no noise from Harley Davidson’s or Rally cars. Most restaurants and shops are closed, or packing away…….. so what do we do now? Why not actually do what you’d said you do last inter-season, and the one before that. Learn French with the Alpine French School?
There couldn’t be a better time, could there? I know it’s lovely outside, but it’s also lovely in the French School and so are all the teachers and the rest of the team.
The Alpine French School have so many different options/ lesson packages to offer which means the French lessons are tailored to your level of the French language, therefore you will never feel out of your depth and everyone in your group will be at the same level so you can help each other as well as learn from each other.
You can chose from:
Intensive French Courses
The main aim of our Intensive French courses is for students to improve their ability to communicate in French in a short period of time.
- Here’s an example of what to expect.
- Work on relevant vocabulary & pronunciation to increase your ability with the French language
- Available for all levels
- 10h-20h per week (depending on the season) and your choice: 2h-4h per day, 5 days each week
- Learn through conversation as we ensure our groups are inclusive
- Small groups
- Native French-speaker teachers
Private French Lessons
Focus on learning and improving your French one to one with specific goals in mind. The Alpine French School teachers will tailor your lessons around your choice of target goals you set.
- Focus on learning and improving your French with specific goals in mind that you can set
- Choose which skills you would like to focus on
- Suits students with inflexible working hours
- We will adjust our teaching style to suit your personal learning style to ensure you get optimum results from your one to one French lessons
- A very efficient way to make fast progress
- Available for all levels
- Choose from 1-hour, 1.5-hour or 2-hour lessons
- We record your lesson, therefore you can access your lesson at anytime you wish to practice or re-visit a particular session.
Super Intensive French Course
We also offer Super Intensive Courses, but these are only available in July and August.
For further information please contact us with any questions. Don’t hesitate. Winter will be here before you know it!
- March 30th, 2020
If you’re thinking of ways to keep up your French or your children’s French during this period of confinement, lockdown or social distancing, then you might have thought about Skype or Zoom lessons. However, if you’ve never taken a virtual lesson before, then you may wonder what it’s like and…Continue Reading
- March 20th, 2020
The world is going through an unprecedented crisis at this current time with the pandemic of Covid-19 which has turned our worlds upside down…. We are all adapting to new routines, some of us are on lockdown, some of us are in quarantine, some of us are self-isolating and around…Continue Reading
- March 10th, 2020
Have you been meaning to improve your French and not got around to it? Or maybe you have tried before but not made the progress you wanted? Maybe you are thinking of working towards your French citizenship and need to improve your French? Or perhaps speaking better French would help…Continue Reading
- January 14th, 2020
If you are looking for affordable accommodation while taking a French course with Alpine French School, then have a look at our self-catered apartments shared with other students. Location Our apartments are located above the school, just 5 minutes walk from the centre of Morzine. This means easy access to…Continue Reading