So the sun is still shining and the streets are quiet. There’s no noise from Harley Davidson’s or Rally cars. Most restaurants and shops are closed, or packing away…….. so what do we do now? Why not actually do what you’d said you do last inter-season, and the one before that. Learn French with the Alpine French School?
There couldn’t be a better time, could there? I know it’s lovely outside, but it’s also lovely in the French School and so are all the teachers and the rest of the team.
The Alpine French School have so many different options/ lesson packages to offer which means the French lessons are tailored to your level of the French language, therefore you will never feel out of your depth and everyone in your group will be at the same level so you can help each other as well as learn from each other.
You can chose from:
Intensive French Courses
The main aim of our Intensive French courses is for students to improve their ability to communicate in French in a short period of time.
- Here’s an example of what to expect.
- Work on relevant vocabulary & pronunciation to increase your ability with the French language
- Available for all levels
- 10h-20h per week (depending on the season) and your choice: 2h-4h per day, 5 days each week
- Learn through conversation as we ensure our groups are inclusive
- Small groups
- Native French-speaker teachers
Private French Lessons
Focus on learning and improving your French one to one with specific goals in mind. The Alpine French School teachers will tailor your lessons around your choice of target goals you set.
- Focus on learning and improving your French with specific goals in mind that you can set
- Choose which skills you would like to focus on
- Suits students with inflexible working hours
- We will adjust our teaching style to suit your personal learning style to ensure you get optimum results from your one to one French lessons
- A very efficient way to make fast progress
- Available for all levels
- Choose from 1-hour, 1.5-hour or 2-hour lessons
- We record your lesson, therefore you can access your lesson at anytime you wish to practice or re-visit a particular session.
Super Intensive French Course
We also offer Super Intensive Courses, but these are only available in July and August.
For further information please contact us with any questions. Don’t hesitate. Winter will be here before you know it!
- January 13th, 2021
We are pleased to announce that bookings are now open for Summer 2021! We have been working hard to make our 2021 French Summer Camps better than ever before. 2020 was a difficult year and everyone deserves a great summer break in 2021…. A new activity programme including great adventure…Continue Reading
- January 8th, 2021
If you are here in Morzine for the winter and like many of us, you have some spare time on your hands, why not make good use of your time to work on your French! Alpine French School are running a variety of courses both at our school and online.…Continue Reading
- December 11th, 2020
We are running French Clinics for children and teenagers during the Christmas and New Year holidays 2020 – 2021. These clinics or workshops are not traditional French Lessons. They are run by our qualified, native-speaker teachers who are experienced in French teaching for all levels and ages. During these clinics,…Continue Reading
- December 6th, 2020
At Alpine French School, we are here to help local businesses at this complicated time. We are offering an 8 hour winter-season ‘crash’ course which targets the language you and your staff will need for the particularities of this season: Monday 28th December (4pm-6pm) – Thursday 31st December (11am-1pm) at Alpine…Continue Reading