So the sun is still shining and the streets are quiet. There’s no noise from Harley Davidson’s or Rally cars. Most restaurants and shops are closed, or packing away…….. so what do we do now? Why not actually do what you’d said you do last inter-season, and the one before that. Learn French with the Alpine French School?
There couldn’t be a better time, could there? I know it’s lovely outside, but it’s also lovely in the French School and so are all the teachers and the rest of the team.
The Alpine French School have so many different options/ lesson packages to offer which means the French lessons are tailored to your level of the French language, therefore you will never feel out of your depth and everyone in your group will be at the same level so you can help each other as well as learn from each other.
You can chose from:
Intensive French Courses
The main aim of our Intensive French courses is for students to improve their ability to communicate in French in a short period of time.
- Here’s an example of what to expect.
- Work on relevant vocabulary & pronunciation to increase your ability with the French language
- Available for all levels
- 10h-20h per week (depending on the season) and your choice: 2h-4h per day, 5 days each week
- Learn through conversation as we ensure our groups are inclusive
- Small groups
- Native French-speaker teachers
Private French Lessons
Focus on learning and improving your French one to one with specific goals in mind. The Alpine French School teachers will tailor your lessons around your choice of target goals you set.
- Focus on learning and improving your French with specific goals in mind that you can set
- Choose which skills you would like to focus on
- Suits students with inflexible working hours
- We will adjust our teaching style to suit your personal learning style to ensure you get optimum results from your one to one French lessons
- A very efficient way to make fast progress
- Available for all levels
- Choose from 1-hour, 1.5-hour or 2-hour lessons
- We record your lesson, therefore you can access your lesson at anytime you wish to practice or re-visit a particular session.
Super Intensive French Course
We also offer Super Intensive Courses, but these are only available in July and August.
For further information please contact us with any questions. Don’t hesitate. Winter will be here before you know it!
- January 14th, 2020
If you are looking for affordable accommodation while taking a French course with Alpine French School, then have a look at our self-catered apartments shared with other students. Location Our apartments are located above the school, just 5 minutes walk from the centre of Morzine. This means easy access to…Continue Reading
- December 22nd, 2019
If you are looking for a French Immersion Course in France, then it can be hard to know where to start! There are a lot of different French Immersion courses on offer…….first of all, are you looking for a French Immersion Camp for teens or teenagers or a French Immersion…Continue Reading
- December 10th, 2019
Alpine French School offer a range of French courses and since many people aren’t aware of everything we offer, we thought we’d write a little resumé of the main different types of courses we run! Private Lessons We offer private lessons or individual lessons. You can choose the duration (45…Continue Reading
- December 5th, 2019
Learning French in a group…. Some people think that learning French in a group environment won’t benefit them….however there are many benefits to learning French in a group. Here are 5 reasons of why it’s good to learn French in a group! A long-term process Learning a language is…Continue Reading