So the sun is still shining and the streets are quiet. There’s no noise from Harley Davidson’s or Rally cars. Most restaurants and shops are closed, or packing away…….. so what do we do now? Why not actually do what you’d said you do last inter-season, and the one before that. Learn French with the Alpine French School?
There couldn’t be a better time, could there? I know it’s lovely outside, but it’s also lovely in the French School and so are all the teachers and the rest of the team.
The Alpine French School have so many different options/ lesson packages to offer which means the French lessons are tailored to your level of the French language, therefore you will never feel out of your depth and everyone in your group will be at the same level so you can help each other as well as learn from each other.
You can chose from:
Intensive French Courses
The main aim of our Intensive French courses is for students to improve their ability to communicate in French in a short period of time.
- Here’s an example of what to expect.
- Work on relevant vocabulary & pronunciation to increase your ability with the French language
- Available for all levels
- 10h-20h per week (depending on the season) and your choice: 2h-4h per day, 5 days each week
- Learn through conversation as we ensure our groups are inclusive
- Small groups
- Native French-speaker teachers
Private French Lessons
Focus on learning and improving your French one to one with specific goals in mind. The Alpine French School teachers will tailor your lessons around your choice of target goals you set.
- Focus on learning and improving your French with specific goals in mind that you can set
- Choose which skills you would like to focus on
- Suits students with inflexible working hours
- We will adjust our teaching style to suit your personal learning style to ensure you get optimum results from your one to one French lessons
- A very efficient way to make fast progress
- Available for all levels
- Choose from 1-hour, 1.5-hour or 2-hour lessons
- We record your lesson, therefore you can access your lesson at anytime you wish to practice or re-visit a particular session.
Super Intensive French Course
We also offer Super Intensive Courses, but these are only available in July and August.
For further information please contact us with any questions. Don’t hesitate. Winter will be here before you know it!
- October 5th, 2019
I know we don’t all want to wish the summer away, but with the weather like it is at the moment there is definitely a chill in the air. And did you know there are less than 100 days until Christmas? Have you already started to browse the internet…Continue Reading
- September 17th, 2019
Many of you will have finished work and trying to find things to do until the snow starts to fall and the Winter Season arrives. The tonnes of Harley Davidson’s have died down, the humming of the rally cars and the Aroo of the Spartans is over again until…Continue Reading
- July 5th, 2019
Winning an award – what a great start to the summer season! What better way to start the summer here at Alpine French School than with the news that we’ve been given an award! We were thrilled to hear that because of the consistently good reviews that you’ve been…Continue Reading
- June 10th, 2019
Adult Intensive French Course 3-7th June Did anyone else see the Alpine French School post on Facebook offering 30€ off the Intensive French Course? Me too! So I signed up…. Here’s how it went. I haven’t had that nervous feeling of going back to school after the long summer holidays…Continue Reading