Concerned about the Coronavirus? Contact us to discuss our new FREE CANCELLATION POLICY & book with peace of mind Contact Us
So the sun is still shining and the streets are quiet. There’s no noise from Harley Davidson’s or Rally cars. Most restaurants and shops are closed, or packing away…….. so what do we do now? Why not actually do what you’d said you do last inter-season, and the one before that. Learn French with the Alpine French School?
There couldn’t be a better time, could there? I know it’s lovely outside, but it’s also lovely in the French School and so are all the teachers and the rest of the team.
The Alpine French School have so many different options/ lesson packages to offer which means the French lessons are tailored to your level of the French language, therefore you will never feel out of your depth and everyone in your group will be at the same level so you can help each other as well as learn from each other.
You can chose from:
Intensive French Courses
The main aim of our Intensive French courses is for students to improve their ability to communicate in French in a short period of time.
- Here’s an example of what to expect.
- Work on relevant vocabulary & pronunciation to increase your ability with the French language
- Available for all levels
- 10h-20h per week (depending on the season) and your choice: 2h-4h per day, 5 days each week
- Learn through conversation as we ensure our groups are inclusive
- Small groups
- Native French-speaker teachers
Private French Lessons
Focus on learning and improving your French one to one with specific goals in mind. The Alpine French School teachers will tailor your lessons around your choice of target goals you set.
- Focus on learning and improving your French with specific goals in mind that you can set
- Choose which skills you would like to focus on
- Suits students with inflexible working hours
- We will adjust our teaching style to suit your personal learning style to ensure you get optimum results from your one to one French lessons
- A very efficient way to make fast progress
- Available for all levels
- Choose from 1-hour, 1.5-hour or 2-hour lessons
- We record your lesson, therefore you can access your lesson at anytime you wish to practice or re-visit a particular session.
Super Intensive French Course
We also offer Super Intensive Courses, but these are only available in July and August.
For further information please contact us with any questions. Don’t hesitate. Winter will be here before you know it!
- October 20th, 2020
We were fortunate to be able to run French Summer camps in 2020 despite Covid complicating international travel. Life in Morzine, like elsewhere in the world, has changed in the last 6 months. However because the majority of Morzine’s activities take place outdoors, we are very lucky that life has…Continue Reading
- October 12th, 2020
Super Intensive French Courses If you have time in November, why not give your French a real boost before the winter season? Speaking French may be more important than ever this winter with the likely increase in the number of French tourists! Take a Super Intensive course and you’ll really…Continue Reading
- August 30th, 2020
Most of us have more time in the autumn inter-season to do things like work on our French before the winter season. Alpine French School is offering a range of courses to suit all levels, budgets and availability. Read on for more information and don’t hesitate to contact us by…Continue Reading
- May 28th, 2020
We are pleased to announce that we will be open in summer 2020 in accordance to government guidelines in relation to the Covid-19 epidemic. We have put into place a sanitary and security protocol and have made several changes to our organisation: Students are advised to wear a mask…Continue Reading