Snow has arrived in the French Alps!
It’s only November 8th and already we have a lot of snow falling in Morzine and Avoriaz with a lot more forecast over the next week! This is the best start to the season that the French Alps has seen for years. The cold autumn and the abundance of early snow is always a great start to the winter season. With locals announcing one of the coldest winter for years, this means that the snow is here to stay and that the ski season looks like it will be one of the best for many years :)
Skiers and Snowboarders read on….
So if you are a keen skier or snowboarder wanting to make the most of this snow and improve your French at the same time, then take a look at our French and Ski or French and Snowboard packages. The ideal way to ski or snowboard every day and also study French on one of our French Intensive Courses!
- Ski or Snowboard with a guide or with other students every morning
- Study French from 15h-18h15 every afternoon
- Enjoy après-ski and French cuisine in the evenings with other students or your host family
- Ski or Snowboard all day at weekends
- Alpine French School is only 2 minutes’ walk from the ski lifts
- Accommodation is centrally located in Morzine
- Communicative teaching methods: learn through conversation
- Native speaker, dynamic, experienced teachers
- Friendly, welcoming atmosphere
- Online multimedia centre
- Maximum 10 students per class
- Study French in a Winter Wonderland!
- Different accommodation options available: meet other students in a shared apartment, immerse yourself in French by staying with a French host family or treat yourself in a 4-star hotel.
- Lessons are designed to give you maximum skiing and snowboarding time!
Contact us at email@example.com or call us on +33 450 79 08 38 to discuss the best options for you.
Photo courtesy of avoriaz.com
- December 10th, 2019
Alpine French School offer a range of French courses and since many people aren’t aware of everything we offer, we thought we’d write a little resumé of the main different types of courses we run! Private Lessons We offer private lessons or individual lessons. You can choose the duration (45…Continue Reading
- December 5th, 2019
Learning French in a group…. Some people think that learning French in a group environment won’t benefit them….however there are many benefits to learning French in a group. Here are 5 reasons of why it’s good to learn French in a group! A long-term process Learning a language is…Continue Reading
- November 29th, 2019
French Residential Courses are a great way of improving your French in a short space of time. What better way than being immersed in the language day and night to make real progress? Just think, even if you study French at school, college or in an evening class, you probably…Continue Reading
- November 26th, 2019
It isn’t a secret that the teenage years can be a complicated time…especially in this day and age! Many teenagers study French at school but don’t really see the point in studying it and the majority aren’t very motivated or inspired. This is somewhat normal when they are learning French…Continue Reading