Concerned about the Coronavirus? Contact us to discuss our new FREE CANCELLATION POLICY & book with peace of mind Contact Us
Snow has arrived in the French Alps!
It’s only November 8th and already we have a lot of snow falling in Morzine and Avoriaz with a lot more forecast over the next week! This is the best start to the season that the French Alps has seen for years. The cold autumn and the abundance of early snow is always a great start to the winter season. With locals announcing one of the coldest winter for years, this means that the snow is here to stay and that the ski season looks like it will be one of the best for many years :)
Skiers and Snowboarders read on….
So if you are a keen skier or snowboarder wanting to make the most of this snow and improve your French at the same time, then take a look at our French and Ski or French and Snowboard packages. The ideal way to ski or snowboard every day and also study French on one of our French Intensive Courses!
- Ski or Snowboard with a guide or with other students every morning
- Study French from 15h-18h15 every afternoon
- Enjoy après-ski and French cuisine in the evenings with other students or your host family
- Ski or Snowboard all day at weekends
- Alpine French School is only 2 minutes’ walk from the ski lifts
- Accommodation is centrally located in Morzine
- Communicative teaching methods: learn through conversation
- Native speaker, dynamic, experienced teachers
- Friendly, welcoming atmosphere
- Online multimedia centre
- Maximum 10 students per class
- Study French in a Winter Wonderland!
- Different accommodation options available: meet other students in a shared apartment, immerse yourself in French by staying with a French host family or treat yourself in a 4-star hotel.
- Lessons are designed to give you maximum skiing and snowboarding time!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +33 450 79 08 38 to discuss the best options for you.
Photo courtesy of avoriaz.com
- July 11th, 2020
So we are out of lockdown in the UK and in France and people’s thoughts are turning to their summer holidays. After so long stuck at home during lockdown, many people are looking forward to taking a holiday either in their own country or overseas. If you are thinking of…Continue Reading
- June 23rd, 2020
In this time of uncertainty, planning your summer holiday is proving really difficult. However after spending so long in lockdown at home, we are all keen for a change of scene! The leaders of most European countries have now agreed that they will let people travel within Europe for holidays…Continue Reading
- May 28th, 2020
We are pleased to announce that we will be open in summer 2020 in accordance to government guidelines in relation to the Covid-19 epidemic. We have put into place a sanitary and security protocol and have made several changes to our organisation: Students are advised to wear a mask…Continue Reading
- May 27th, 2020
Alpine French School is continuously striving to improve our services. The quality of our training courses is very important to us. Click on the links below to see our customer satisfaction results from 2019: 2019 Bright Language Test Results Would you use your Training Budget with Alpine…Continue Reading