Learn French using a business training budget.
- Apply for a training budget to partly or fully subsidise your French lessons with Alpine French School Samoëns
- We find out your budget entitlement and then organise the application & course for you.
- We submit your application and liaise with the training budget organisation through to approval and payment
Who can apply?
- Employees on French employment contracts (including seasonal contracts/CDD)
- Owners of French businesses/Company directors
- Some international students
If you are registered as a French Auto-Entrepreneur, you should be eligible for a training budget which can cover up to 100% of the cost of your French studies with Alpine French School. Your entitlement starts from the calendar year following the year of your first declaration.
French business owners/company directors
If you are have your own French registered business and pay social charges in France, you should be eligible for a training budget which can cover up to 100% of the cost of learning French with Alpine French School. Your entitlement starts from the calendar year after you first set up your company.
Training grants are available for some international students. Please contact us for more information.