- Choose from morning classes (9.15am to 12.30pm) or afternoon classes (2.45pm to 6pm). Make use the other half of your day as you wish!
- Your 3 hour lessons are divided between different skills and will include lots of speaking practice with games, group activities to boost your level and confidence and really let you have a go! Our teachers are experienced, qualified, and passionate. They work hard to ensure your learning experience is the best, and to offer a different approach from the old school days!
- Classes are taught in small groups which means students get more personal attention and teachers can focus on the group’s needs.
- Our school caters to all levels, from beginner to advanced.
- People from all over come to our beautiful village so you’re likely to meet folks from a variety of different backgrounds making for a great classroom atmosphere.
- Private tuition is also available for even more immersion.
Alpine French School Samoëns is an established language school in the Vallée du Giffre. We select our staff very carefully to ensure everyone has the same objective: making learning French approachable and enjoyable. Our teacher are qualified, experienced, and passionate. They keep up to date with the latest teaching practices in order to perfect their teaching skills.
Everyone at Alpine French School Samoëns has learned another language, so we understand the challenges our students face and have made it our goal to help you overcome them.
Last but not least, we also all live here for a reason: our love of the mountains and everything they have to offer year round. If you’re coming to Samoëns for a holiday, we are probably on the same page!